Cairns Holiday Package – White Water Rafting and Green Island
This Cairns Holiday Package combines a trip to Green Island with White Water Rafting – all in one day.
Green Island – AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Lunch at own expense.
Rafting – PM
A fun filled two hours of White Water Rafting on grade 3 white water rapids. Experience the beautiful environment of the Barron White Water River as your raft down the white water river and rapids in Cairns.
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2018||Adult||Child||Family|
|Green Island AM Raft PM||$202.00||$155.00||$667.00|
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
White Water Rafting
- 2 hours White Water Rafting on the Barron River
- **Important** An Insurance levy of $30 per person is payable direct to RNR Rafting on day of travel
- 9am to 6pm
Coach Transfers from accommodation
Pick up is an optional extra (City $9 adult, $4.50 child & Beaches $11 adult, $5.50 child). Drop off is included after rafting.
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Seawalker Helmet Diving (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Boat Snorkel Trips (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Offset your Carbon Footprint – $2 per person
Tour operates daily except Christmas Day.