ATV Cairns & Green Island Tour Package
ATV Cairns (All Terrain Vehicle Quad bikes) Adventure & Green Island – Our Combo 9 Cairns Tour Package combines these two popular excursions – all in one day, saving you valuable time and money.
Green Island – AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. The Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Lunch at own expense.
ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) – PM
Blazing Saddles is a working sugar cane farm and the property boasts an 18 acre billabong which is abundant with native birds and amphibious creatures of all shapes and sizes! You will also meet resident geese, peacocks and ducks, perhaps even spot a crocodile!
Quad Bikes are easy to ride and provide the perfect adventure. With a fleet of both 90cc and 250cc bikes, your guides will ensure the perfect balance between safety and fun! So easy to ride, group sizes remain small, to guarantee your personalized experience. Anyone can do it!
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2018||Adult||Child||Family|
|Green Island AM ATV PM||$234.00||$187.00||$655.00|
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
ATV (All Terrain Vehicle)
- Afternoon ATV Adventure with Blazing Saddles
- Refreshments / Aussie BBQ Sausage Sizzle
- Helmets & Safety Lesson
- 9am to 6pm
Coach Transfers from accommodation:
Pick up is an optional extra. (City $9 adult, $4.50 child & Beaches $11 adult, $5.50 child) Drop off is included after ATV.
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Seawalker Helmet Diving (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Boat Snorkel Trips (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Offset your Carbon Footprint – $2 per person
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Infants 3 and under travel free
- All prices are AUD and include GST
Tour operates daily except Xmas Day and New Years Day.