Cairns Hot Air Ballooning and Green Island
Cairns Hot Air Ballooning Co are committed to giving you the safest and most memorable experience possible, one you will never forget. Most visitors to Cairns and Port Douglas want to fit the most they can into their holiday – and our early morning flights make it easy to combine a Great Barrier Reef tour in the same day.This Cairns Tour Package combines a trip to Green Island with an early morning Hot Air Balloon adventure – all in one day.
Ballooning – AM including Breakfast
Float over the picturesque Atherton Tablelands on a scenic hot air balloon flight. Discover the Atherton Tablelands like never before by experiencing Australia’s best Ballooning location, with over 300 days of sunshine every year! The Cairns Hot Air Balloon Co. has over 20 years experience flying some of the worlds largest Hot Air Balloons in the worlds above the Mareeba Valley, and is 100% committed to balloon flight safety. Our early morning flight is the perfect half day tour leaving you plenty of time to experience Green Island. Following your classic balloon flight, you’ll be welcomed at our Aussie Bush setting where you’ll enjoy a hot & cold champagne breakfast to complete your experience.
Green Island – 11am Full Day
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park that has rainforest and is surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 4 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2019||Adult||Child||Family|
|Balloon AM Green Island PM with Champagne Breakfast||$337.00||$223.50||$1072.50|
|Balloon AM Green Island PM with Champagne Breakfast & Buffet Lunch||$362.00||$236.00||$1135.00|
- Coach pick up service from Cairns or Northern Beaches
- Morning Balloon flight over the Atherton Tablelands
- Hot & Cold Champagne breakfast
- Return coach service to the Reef Fleet Terminal to join the Green Island service
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Allows 4 hrs on Green Island, departs 11am, back in Cairns 5pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Insurance levy is payable directly to Cairns Hot Air Ballooning ($30.00 per person)
- Infants cannot fly, minimum age is 4
- Approx. 04.30am to 5pm
Coach Transfers from accommodation
City & Beaches pick up for ballooning is included. Drop off is an optional extra after Green Island. (City $9 adult, $4.50 child & Beaches $11 adult, $5.50 child)
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Snorkel Experience
- SNUBA® Diving
- SNUBA Doo® Power snorkelling
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Offset your Carbon Footprint – $2 per person
Bring secure sandals/shoes, light jacket in winter, money and bottled water.
Leave jewellery and valuables at your accommodation
Must be able to climb in and out of the balloon basket unaided, using the footholds provided.
Not suitable for anyone who may be pregnant.
Should you have more than 4 x passengers in your party or wish to book less than 24 hours before departure, please call our Res team on 07 40510444 to make the booking. Tour operates daily except Christmas Day and New Years Day