Cairns Wildlife Dome, Cairns Zoom and Green Island – Cairns tour packages
Mix Cairns Wildlife Dome with Cairns Zoom & Green Island – all in one day. 3 popular Cairns attractions saving time and money
Green Island – AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australias Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Lunch at own expense.
Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome – PM
Cairns Wildlife Dome is a spectacular all-weather wildlife exhibit enclosed by a 20 metre high glass dome on top of Cairns iconic Reef Hotel Casino. See koalas, lizards, birds & crocodiles, with your choice of one adventure activity: Hi-ZOOm or Mid-ZOOm Courses, Dome-Climb or Power Jump. You also have time to explore Cairns CBD before joining your coach transfer (optional extra) back to your hotel.
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2018||Adult||Child||Family|
|Green Island AM Dome Only PM||$118.00||$59.00||$295.00|
|Green Island AM Zoom & Dome PM||$139.00||$74.50||$352.50|
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
Cairns Wildlife Dome with Zoom
- Children must be 120cm high to do the MidZOOm, and 140cm high to do the HighZOOm
- 9am to 5pm (depending on how long you wish to spend at the Cairns Wildlife Dome)
Available from all accommodation houses in Cairns ($18 adult, $9 child return) and the Northern Beaches ($22 adult, $11 child return)
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Seawalker Helmet Diving (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Boat Snorkel Trips (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Additional Zoom activities $10 per activity (pay at Zoom)
- Offset your Carbon Footprint – $2 per person
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Infants 3 and under travel free
- All prices are AUD and include GST
Tour operates daily except Christmas Day.