Green Island Skyrail Kuranda Train – Combo 2
Green Island Skyrail Kuranda Train combined all in one day, ideal for passengers short on time in Cairns
Green Island – AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
(Lunch at own expense)
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Kuranda Scenic Railway – PM
Skyrail is a unique rainforest cableway experience which glides just metres over the canopy of Australia’s World Heritage listed Tropical Rainforests. Two stations, Red Peak and Barron Falls, provide the opportunity to learn about this ancient environment on boardwalks and at the Rainforest Interpretation Centre.
After free time in Kuranda, board the famous Kuranda Scenic Railway, a spectacular journey comprising unsurpassed views of World Heritage dense rainforest, steep ravines, picturesque waterfalls. the awesome Barron Gorge and boasts spectacular views over Cairns.
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2018||Adult||Child||Family|
|Green Island AM Skyrail & Kuranda Railway PM||$227.00||$113.50||$567.50|
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
Select “Both Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkel Gear Charge” if you wish to have both these options
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway & Kuranda Scenic Rail
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway to Kuranda
- Kuranda Scenic Rail back to Cairns
- Approx. 45 minutes in Kuranda, the village in the rainforest
- 9am to 5.30pm
Pick up is an optional extra (City $9 adult, $4.50 child & Beaches $11 adult, $5.50 child), drop off is included after Kuranda Rail. (Drop off unavailable to Holloways, Machans, Yorkeys, Ellis Beaches, Crystal Cascades, Redlynch and Lake Placid).
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Seawalker Helmet Diving (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Boat Snorkel Trips (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Offset your Carbon Footprint – $2 per person
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Infants 3 and under travel free
- All prices are AUD and include GST
Tour operates daily except Christmas Day.
If wanting to travel within the next 24 hours on this product please call our Reservations team on 07 40510444