Skyrail and Green Island
Skyrail and Green Island are two of the most popular attractions in Cairns. This Cairns tour package combines both in the one day allowing you to save time and money.
Green Island – AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
Your visit allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Lunch at own expense.
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway – PM
Skyrail is a unique rainforest experience, taking you on an unforgettable journey over and through World Heritage listed Rainforest. Glide just metres above the canopy in Skyrail’s comfortable six-person gondolas and enjoy spectacular views of the rainforest, Cairns, the Coral Sea and the lush Cairns Highlands. Two rainforest stations, Red Peak and Barron Falls, provide the opportunity to explore and learn about this ancient environment on Ranger guided boardwalk tours and at the Rainforest Interpretation Centre.
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2018||Adult||Child||Family|
|Green Island AM Skyrail PM||$201.00||$100.50||$502.50|
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruise allowing 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Return journey to Kuranda aboard Skyrail
- Short time in Kuranda, the village in the rainforest
- 9am to 5.30pm
Coach Transfers from accommodation:
Pick up is an optional extra (City $9 adult, $4.50 child & Beaches $11 adult, $5.50 child), drop off is included after Skyrail. (Drop off unavailable to Holloways, Machans, Yorkeys, Ellis Beaches, Crystal Cascades, Redlynch and Lake Placid).
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Seawalker Helmet Diving (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Boat Snorkel Trips (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Offset your Carbon Footprint – $2 per person
Tour operates daily except for Christmas Day.
If wanting to travel within the next 24 hours on this product please call our Reservations team on 07 40510444