Cairns Reef Tours – Full Day Green Island
One of our most popular Cairns reef tours, the full day allows you to enjoy the beauty of Green Island, part of the Great Barrier Reef departing from Cairns.
Choose to snorkel, dive, stay dry or view the spectacular underwater reefs in our semi submarine or glass bottom boat, or simply laze on the white sandy beach.
These are only a few of the many reef and island activities available at Green Island. Our friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island. Green Island, a Marine National Park is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
Green Island boasts unique rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.
A full day reef cruise departing Cairns at 9.00am allows 5 hours on Green Island and arrives back in Cairns at 5.00pm. “Big Cat” is a comfortable air-conditioned 35 metre catamaran with spacious interior cabins and a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is just over one hour from Cairns.
Our next full day reef cruise departing Cairns at 11.00am allows 4 hours on Green Island and arrives back in Cairns at 5.00pm. “Reef Rocket” is a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned, high speed catamaran. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns.
|Packages / Prices valid until 31st March 2018||Adult||Child||Family|
|Pak 1 Standard||$94.00||$47.00||$235.00|
|Pak 2 Buffet Lunch||$119.00||$59.50||$297.50|
|Pak 3 Semi-Submarine||$114.00||$57.00||$285.00|
|Pak 4 Buffet Lunch & Semi-Submarine||$139.00||$69.50||$347.50|
Pak 1 – Standard Cruise
- Cruise to Green Island by catamaran
- 9am departure 5 hours to enjoy Green Island
- 11am departure 4 hours to enjoy Green Island
- FREE choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Island rainforest boardwalks
Pak 2 – includes above & buffet lunch
Pak 3 – includes above & semi-submarine tour
Pak 4 – includes above & buffet lunch & semi-submarine tour
**Please note a family rate consists of 2 adults and 2 children between the ages of 4 – 14**
- 9am to 5pm
- 11am to 5pm
Available from all accommodation houses in Cairns ($18 adult, $9 child return) and the Northern Beaches ($22 adult, $11 child return)
- Floatation Vests
- Lycra Suits
- Introductory Dive (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- One Certified Dive (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Seawalker Helmet Diving (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Boat Snorkel Trips (subject to a medical questionnaire)
- Marineland Melanesia
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
- Offset your Carbon Footprint – $2 per person
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Infants 3 and under travel free
- All prices are AUD and include GST
Tour operates daily except Christmas Day