Gift Vouchers Cairns – Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises
Purchase gift vouchers Cairns for our Great Barrier Reef tours, Cairns calm water cruising or Cairns evening sunset cruises. We have a range of full day, half day and evening cruises that are the perfect gift for a special occasion.
Green Island Reef Cruises – Standard cruise includes:
- 9am Full Day – 5 hours to enjoy Green Island
- 11am Full Day – 4 hours to enjoy Green Island
- 9am & 1pm Half Day – 2 hours on Green Island
- Cruise to Green Island aboard a modern air-conditioned catamaran
- FREE choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour ($16 extra to do both)
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
Cairns Harbour Cruise 1.30pm – Standard cruise includes
- Explore Trinity Inlet – a remote picturesque wilderness right on Cairns doorstep
- Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew
- Relax on a scenic calm water cruise while crocodile and bird spotting
- Cruise along the Cairns Harbour waterfront learning about the points of interest and the history of the harbour
- Enjoy stunning scenery of the estuary, mangroves, rainforest and mountains
- Convenient 2 hour cruise with daily departures from Cairns at 1.30pm
- Enjoy complimentary afternoon tea
Cairns Sunset Cruises – Standard Cruise includes:
- 90 min Sunset Cruise 5.30pm Daily
- Welcome drink on boarding, champagne, wine, basic beer or softdrink
- Savoury nibbles
Dundees Package Includes:
- Above AND 3 course dinner at Dundee’s Restaurant (on the waterfront)
You can also purchase a general vouchers to the value of $50, $100, $150 or $200 and your recipient can select their own tour. Even if you select a tour for them, they can change to another tour and pay the difference in price.
See above for inclusions.
If a tour is purchased, the prices are for the current prices of the tour. If the recipient travels beyond the next 31 March, there will be a price difference which will need to be paid on the travel date.
For full information about each tour, see the Information page of the tour that interests you by browsing the cruise pages. You can also purchase dollar value vouchers and your friend or relative can decide whichever trip they want to take. They can also swap their tour that you select to another of a similar price or pay the difference to upgrade to a more inclusive package.
Tours do not operate on Christmas day.